Please read and share this information about how to respond and react to the COVID-19 virus.
1) The best thing we can do, according to multiple healthcare professionals, is practice good hygiene. Wash your hands with soap and water. Wash your hands as long as it takes you to sing “Happy Birthday”. Hand sanitizer is also good to use. WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN.
2) If you have fever, cough, or shortness of breath, stay home until you are better. Avoiding person-to-person contact is also smart. People can have this virus without symptoms for up to 48 hours.
3) Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands. Cough or sneeze into your sleeve and not your hands.
4) According to Dr. Michael Phillips at NYU Langone Medical Center, most people have mild symptoms (up to 80%), BUT if your symptoms become progressively worse or if you are already weakened by other conditions, you need to contact your doctor. IF your symptoms progress to include shortness of breath, or difficulty catching your breath, you should contact your doctor right away.
5) If you want to know more, or get updated information, please go to the CDC website for your information. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
6) Panic breeds PANIC! Can anyone tell me why we are out of toilet paper? Be a calm presence. There is already enough panic and overreaction present for all of us.
7) Please remember that God is over this world. Pray, be smart, don’t panic, and practice good hygiene.